Can overeating cause brain damage?
(KPLR) – New study results suggest years of overeating can actually harm, not only your body, but your brain.
Dr. Mario Morales, with the SSM Weight Loss Institute, stopped by to talk about these findings with Christine Buck.
He says the research suggests overeating damages the signaling pathways in the hypothalamus, the part of the brain that regulates metabolism.
New data proves you can reverse the process by simply eating better.
Find out more: http://www.ssmhealth.com/weightloss
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy
- Teen's defense for driving drunk, killing 4: Being rich & spoiled
- White Castle customer stabbed over a beer
- Brazilian model Gisele Bundchen posts breastfeeding pic
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true