Hair Loss Awareness month
CHESTERFIELD, MO (KPLR) – August is Hair Loss Awareness month and Dr. Lawrence Samuels, Chief of Dermatology at St. Luke’s Hospital, talked with Christine Buck about misperceptions and treatments.
Hair loss was always considered strictly male disease, but 40 percent of people who suffer are women. It can also happen to people in all age groups.
Find out more: http://www.saintlouisderm.com/
- Teen's defense for driving drunk, killing 4: Being rich & spoiled
- Brazilian model Gisele Bundchen posts breastfeeding pic
- School drops sexual harassment claim against 6-year-old who kissed girl
- Watch the new Godzilla movie trailer
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy