Compromise to show off customized cars
(KPLR) – Taking cars because their music is too loud. Here’s JB with “The Way information technology Oughta Be.”
I don’t know if you saw out report this week about the guy who had his car seized by police.
He was driving in bumper to bumper traffic on Washington Avenue after a Friday night Cardinal’s game.
Police say the music from his car was blaring.
Residents complainedand police towed several vehicles.
I didn’t realize a noise ordinance allowed police to seize a car for a noise ordinancebut that is the law.
I’ve heard from people who have very different opinions on whether this law is a good thing.
Here’s a compromise.
St. Louis could create a loud car zone, away from any neighborhood. A place to cruise and show off customized rides.
I’m JBand that’s “The Way It Oughta Be.”
- McDonald’s accidentally hands out money at drive-thru
- Gay waitress loses job, accused of forging offensive note on tip
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true
- Police: Newlyweds lure man through Craigslist for thrill killing
- Man wakes up on United jet, locked in and alone