Gateway Harley-Davidson Hosts Harley’s 110th Anniversary
(KPLR) – You could smell the burning rubber at FOX 2 Tuesday morning. Thousands of riders are making the pilgrimage to Harley’s 110th anniversary in Milwaukee.
Since St. Louis is a central location along the way, our city is the spotlight of the celebration this Tuesday, August 27th.
Gateway Harley-Davidson on Lemay Ferry Road will be hosting the party from 3 p.m. to 9 p.m. Chris Creed from Gateway explains.
- McDonald’s accidentally hands out money at drive-thru
- Gay waitress loses job, accused of forging offensive note on tip
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true
- Police: Newlyweds lure man through Craigslist for thrill killing
- Man wakes up on United jet, locked in and alone