Farmers’ Almanac predicts colder than usual winter
(KPLR) – The Farmers’ Almanac predicts this winter will be “piercing cold” and colder than usual for two-thirds of the country. According to FOX News the publication also predicts there will be heavy snow-fall for the Midwest, Great Lakes, and New England regions this winter season.
The publication hit newsstands on Monday with a record of being correct 80 percent of the time. A big snow storm is set to occur between February 1 to 3 with the Superbowl being on February 2. If predictions are correct, this year’s Super Bowl may be a very cold and messy outdoor environment.
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy
- White Castle customer stabbed over a beer
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true
- Kansas City man suffers burns while trying to save sons from fire
- Gay waitress loses job, accused of forging offensive note on tip