Christmas in August?
(KPLR) – Have you noticed in store that Christmas merchandise is appearing? Truth is, the National Retail Federation says 40 percent of holiday shoppers say they begin shopping before Halloween.
Haim Mano is the Marketing Department chair at University of Missouri — St. Louis and he tells us why.
- McDonald’s accidentally hands out money at drive-thru
- Gay waitress loses job, accused of forging offensive note on tip
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true
- Police: Newlyweds lure man through Craigslist for thrill killing
- Man wakes up on United jet, locked in and alone