St. Louis rapper makes Billboard chart
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – Billboard reports that St. Louis native rapper, Stevie Stone made his first debut on the music charts.
His album, “2 Birds 1 Stone” is number nine on the Rap Albums chart with 5,000 copies sold.
The rapper is signed to the independent Missouri-based label, Strange Music and all but two of their 10 entries this year made it in the top 10.
See the full list here
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy
- Teen's defense for driving drunk, killing 4: Being rich & spoiled
- White Castle customer stabbed over a beer
- Brazilian model Gisele Bundchen posts breastfeeding pic
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true