Delinquent tax property sale set for Monday in Clayton
CLAYTON, MO. (KPLR) – St. Louis County is set to hold its annual sale of tax delinquent property Monday, August 26th 2013 in the County Council Chambers of the St. Louis County Government Center (First Floor, Administration Building, 41 S. Central Avenue; adjacent to the Courthouse) Clayton. Anyone wanting to participate must register beginning at 8:30 a.m. in the Collector of Revenue, located on the street level of 41 S. Central Avenue in Clayton.
The auction will begin at 10 a.m., all sales will go to the highest bidder and will be final.
For a complete list of properties available for bid, click on Tax Sale Listing.
- Gay waitress loses job, accused of forging offensive note on tip
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true
- McDonald’s accidentally hands out money at drive-thru
- White Castle customer stabbed over a beer