Jeff weighs in on speed camera controversy
(KPLR) – Speed cameras are causing a lot of controversy. Here’s JB with “The Way It Oughta Be”.
I know there are people who obey the speed limit but based on my driving experience, there are not too many of you out on the road.
Most drivers keep pace with the pack and the pack is usually five to ten miles per hour faster than the posted limit.
That’s why some say the speed cameras are a money grab. The cities that use them say it’s about safety.
But I don’t think they’d be using them if they didn’t generate tens of thousands of dollars in fines.
Police officers are the ones who can do more than spot a speeder. They can also spot a dangerous driver from a safe one.
I’m JB and that’s “The Way It Oughta Be.”
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy
- Teen's defense for driving drunk, killing 4: Being rich & spoiled
- White Castle customer stabbed over a beer
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true
- Kansas City man suffers burns while trying to save sons from fire