“Sunny” joins First Family
(CNN) — There’s a new Obama in town. Sunny – a female Portuguese Water Dog – is joining Bo as “first pet,” the White House announced Monday.
Photos showed the all-black animal roaming the White House North Lawn with what appeared to be a pink flamingo dog toy.
Bo, a male of the same breed, came to the White House shortly after the Obamas first arrived at the White House in 2009. The coats of Portuguese Water Dogs are hypoallergenic, meaning Sunny and Bo won’t affect first daughter Malia’s canine allergies.
- McDonald’s accidentally hands out money at drive-thru
- Gay waitress loses job, accused of forging offensive note on tip
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true
- Police: Newlyweds lure man through Craigslist for thrill killing
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy