St. Louis Fashion Week is just a few weeks away
ST. LOUIS, MO. (KPLR) – St. Louis Fashion Week is set for September 20th through October 6th. There will be several fashion shows around the St. Louis area along with many parties. One show being held at the Fox Theatre on September 28th will feature the creations of St. Louis designers Laura Kathleen and Michael Drummond.
NEWS11’s Melanie Moon will be the host for the event.
Fashion week this year has partnered with four charities this year and 100% of the ticket sales will be donated to those charities.
Website: St. Louis Fashion Week Schedule
- McDonald’s accidentally hands out money at drive-thru
- Gay waitress loses job, accused of forging offensive note on tip
- Police: Newlyweds lure man through Craigslist for thrill killing
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true
- Man wakes up on United jet, locked in and alone