Back to school, is big business?
(KPLR) – Last year Americans spent over $72.5 billion dollars for back to school supplies, of that $8 billion was spent on electronic devices.
Claudia Lombana, an expert on back to school shopping trends, talked about what people are spending money for this year school year.
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy
- Teen's defense for driving drunk, killing 4: Being rich & spoiled
- White Castle customer stabbed over a beer
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true
- Kansas City man suffers burns while trying to save sons from fire