50 years of Moonlight Ramble bike rides
DOWNTOWN ST. LOUIS, MO (KPLR)-Bicycle riders converged on downtown St. Louis overnight for the 50th annual Moonlight Ramble. The “World’s Original Nighttime Bike Ride” is held in St. Louis. It is always scheduled to start at midnight on the weekend nearest the date of the August full moon.
Proceeds from the event benefit Kingdom House, an organization that helps those in need become self-sufficient, and Hosteling International, which has a network of more than 4,000 hostels in over 80 countries.
Website: Moonlight Ramble
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy
- Teen's defense for driving drunk, killing 4: Being rich & spoiled
- White Castle customer stabbed over a beer
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true
- Kansas City man suffers burns while trying to save sons from fire