Rams fall to Green Bay 19-7
ST. LOUIS, MO. (KPLR) – The St. Louis Rams fell to the Green Bay Packers at the Edward Jones Dome, Saturday by the score of 19-7. In the second pre-season game of 2013, they have now loss to the Cleveland Browns and the Green Bay Packers.
In Saturday’s contest the Rams failed score till late in the 4th quarter, with a minute left in the game. The offenses punted 6 times, missed a field goal, fumbled once and had two interceptions.
Quarterback Sam Bradford played most of the first half, with 155 yards in passing.
Bradford had this to say about the offenses performance, ““A little shaky, but I think we played pretty well for the most part. Obviously, I’d like to have the throw to (WR) Tavon (Austin) down on the goal line back, but I thought we executed pretty well. We moved the ball, we’ve just got to find a way to put some points up on the board.”
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy
- Teen's defense for driving drunk, killing 4: Being rich & spoiled
- White Castle customer stabbed over a beer
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true
- Kansas City man suffers burns while trying to save sons from fire