Moonrise Hotel Dog Days Of Summer fundraiser
ST. LOUIS, MO (KPLR) – Looking for a fun afternoon for you and your pooch? You can bring Fido to one of the most pet-friendly hotels in the US – and help raise money for Stray Rescue at the same time.
Joe Edwards, the owner of the Moonrise Hotel in The Loop, and Jennie Foster, from Stray Rescue of St. Louis, stopped by with a few furry friends to tell Elliot Weiler about this fun event.
Bring your furry friends for an afternoon of fun on the Rooftop Terrace. Well-behaved canine companions on leashes (or kitties in carriers) will get a doggie bag of surprises.
Play pools, toys and moon and star-shaped snacks will be on hand for the four-legged attendees.
Admission is $35 per person and includes summer hors d’oeuvres and two adult beverages. All proceeds go to Stray Rescue St. Louis.
Celebrate The Dog Days Of Summer
To Benefit Stray Rescue St. Louis
Sunday, August 18
Noon to 4 p.m.
The Moonrise Hotel in the Loop
St. Louis, MO 63112
Call the Moonrise Hotel at 314-721-1111 for more information or visit www.MoonriseHotel.com
- Gay waitress loses job, accused of forging offensive note on tip
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true
- McDonald’s accidentally hands out money at drive-thru
- White Castle customer stabbed over a beer