Powerball players hope convenience store brings them luck
ST. PETERS, MO (KTVI) – We all know the chances of winning the lottery are slim to none, but at one St. Peters convenience store, there’s a strong belief that lightning can strike twice.
Within the past few months, the Aro-Mart on Harvester Road in St. Peters has had not one, but two big winners. One of them won $2.2 million from Powerball.
Wednesday, plenty of people bought their tickets there, hoping to cash in on the store’s good karma.
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy
- White Castle customer stabbed over a beer
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true
- Kansas City man suffers burns while trying to save sons from fire
- Gay waitress loses job, accused of forging offensive note on tip