ST. LOUIS, MO. (KPLR) – Rain or shine, the holiday weekend is here and the festivities are ready to start kick off in about an hour in O’Fallon Missouri.
The all day rain is causing problems for the set up of Fair St. Louis. Crews putting together the stage had to quit by lunchtime because it was just too wet to be working with electricity and climbing the towers to hang lights.
But others continued their work despite the rain, putting up tents and delivering equipment.
Even though the forecast for the fourth is calling for good weather, the grass at the Archgrounds will likely still be soggy.
Reporter Patrick Clark is on hand for the festivities, to shows us what’s in store for the public over the Fourth of July Holiday weekend.
Fourth of July information:
- Security to increase Downtown for Fair St. Louis
- Fair St. Louis Lineup Announced
- Send In Your Fireworks Pictures
- Fireworks Could Damage Your Hearing
- 4th Of July And Your Pets
- Fireworks Safety Tips
- Find 4th of July Fireworks Shows Around St. Louis
- Fourth of July St. Charles
- 15 Top Picks for 4th of July 2013 in St. Louis
- O’Fallon Heritage & Freedom Fest