Afternoon thunderstorms cause street flooding
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – Saturday afternoon thunderstorms are causing some minor flooding in the St. Louis srea along urban and small streams. Some of the heavy down pours have caused street flooding in East St. Louis on St. Clair Avenue, 3rd & River Park Drive, and in the depressed lanes on I-70 near downtown St. Louis.
Others areas seeing some flooding are: Ballwin, Byrnes Mill, Cedar Hill, Clarkson Valley, Ellisville, Eureka, Gray Summit, High Ridge, Pacific, Villa Ridge, Wildwood, Dittmer, House Springs and Lonedell.
Spotters have reported minor flooding of Highway FF and W near Highway 109.
Water rescue in East St. Louis
Cars rescued from flooded depressed lanes of I-70
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy
- Teen's defense for driving drunk, killing 4: Being rich & spoiled
- White Castle customer stabbed over a beer
- Brazilian model Gisele Bundchen posts breastfeeding pic
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true