Widow Gives Birth 1 Week After Husband Was Murdered At 7-Eleven
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI)– The widow of a Bhutanese man who was murdered at a south St. Louis 7 Eleven has delivered a baby.
Rachel Rai was born Monday. One week after her father Mon Rai was shot to death.
His widow Susila spoke exclusively with Fox 2 News on Wednesday.
She does not speak English, so a translator was used during the interview.
“On one hand I am happy to have gave birth, but when I look at her I think about my husband,” she said. “It is sad.”
Police have not made any arrests in the case.
“I want them to catch the person who did this to my husband,” she said.
Police released photos of the suspect in the June 10 murder.
He is described as a male with a medium build. He is 5’6″ to 5’9″ and was wearing a black and grey jacket.
If you have any information call CrimeStoppers at 866-371-TIPS.
The murder has left Susila struggling to support her two children.
You can donate at the Southern Commercial Bank. It’s located at 5515 South Grand Blvd. The account is under the name Mon Rai.
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy
- White Castle customer stabbed over a beer
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true
- Kansas City man suffers burns while trying to save sons from fire
- Gay waitress loses job, accused of forging offensive note on tip