Mixed Cultural Identity Forum This Weekend
(KTVI) – Recently there was a lot of attention being paid to a Cheerios commercial showing a mixed race family. Cheerios says it portrays the American family today.
But it was also the target of a lot of racism on YouTube. So what’s it like to live with a “mixed cultural identity” in the Midwest. There is a forum June 9 to discuss that very thing.
Dr. Karla Scott, diversity expert at Saint Louis University, and Cecelia Nadal, a sociologist and the director of the event, talks about it.
The Mixed Cultural Identity Forum is Sunday, June 9
The Regional Arts Commission
6128 Delmar Blvd St Louis, MO 63112
4:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
***Reservations are required***
To get more information, call 314-721-6556 or email email@example.com
- Teen's defense for driving drunk, killing 4: Being rich & spoiled
- Brazilian model Gisele Bundchen posts breastfeeding pic
- School drops sexual harassment claim against 6-year-old who kissed girl
- Watch the new Godzilla movie trailer
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy