Pulse – Mayor Slay’s 4th Term
ST. LOUIS, MO (KPLR) – This week’s edition of The Pulse Of St. Louis focuses on St. Louis Mayor Francis Slay. He was recently sworn in to serve his fourth consecutive term in office making him the longest sitting mayor in the City’s history. Mayor Slay talks about his historic accomplishment and his vision for the future. His plans include, working to reduce crime, improving the quality of education and making St. Louis more globally competitive.
- McDonald’s accidentally hands out money at drive-thru
- Gay waitress loses job, accused of forging offensive note on tip
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true
- Police: Newlyweds lure man through Craigslist for thrill killing
- Man wakes up on United jet, locked in and alone