Epilepsy Foundation Dance Competition Fundraiser
BELLEVILLE, IL (KPLR) – The sixth annual “A Dazzling Revue, Life Is A Cabaret” – the best things happen while you’re dancing fundraiser will be held Saturday April 13. Jan Conder is the president of Epilepsy Foundation Of Greater Southern Illinois and explained to Christine how this event will raise money and help with epilepsy.
The night will feature a dance competition with celebrity judges, including KPLR 11’s Melanie Moon.
6TH ANNUAL GALA “A Dazzling Revue”
Saturday, April 13
Tickets are $50.00 per person, with tables of eight available for $400.00. Sponsorships are available for organizations and corporations. For more information, please contact Jan Conder at (618)236-2181, Ext. 110.
- McDonald’s accidentally hands out money at drive-thru
- Gay waitress loses job, accused of forging offensive note on tip
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true
- Police: Newlyweds lure man through Craigslist for thrill killing
- Man wakes up on United jet, locked in and alone