New Men’s Medical Institute In St. Louis
DES PERES, MO (KPLR) – Dr. Stephen Benz is the president of the new Men’s Medical Institute in St. Louis. It’s a brand new health care facility for the St. Louis area. It’s located in Des Peres and is the first clinic to address low testosterone in men.
Low testosterone affects an estimated 13 million men in the US, and is often overlooked because symptoms are often ignored or attributed to getting older.
Testosterone levels peak at age 30 and decrease each year by 1-2%. Men over 30 may see a decline in muscle function, problems with concentration, sleep and mental sharpness and a decrease in stamina and endurance.
Find out more: http://mensmedicalinstitute.com/
- McDonald’s accidentally hands out money at drive-thru
- Gay waitress loses job, accused of forging offensive note on tip
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy
- Police: Newlyweds lure man through Craigslist for thrill killing