Pulse – Same Sex Marriage & The Supreme Court
ST. LOUIS, MO (KPLR) – This week’s edition of The Pulse of St. Louis takes a closer look at two historical cases before the U.S. Supreme Court: Proposition 8, which bans same sex marriage in California and The Defense of Marriage Act, which defines marriage as a union between a man and a woman.
The Pulse takes a closer look at the legal issues and delve into why supporters and opponents on both issues are so passionate and emotional about them.
- Teen's defense for driving drunk, killing 4: Being rich & spoiled
- Brazilian model Gisele Bundchen posts breastfeeding pic
- School drops sexual harassment claim against 6-year-old who kissed girl
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy
- Watch the new Godzilla movie trailer