Endangered Person Advisory Issued For Runaway Teen
FULTON, MO (KTVI) – A missing Fulton, MO teen who may have run away from home was last seen in St. Louis and now the Missouri State Highway Patrol is asking for the public’s help.
Amjina Michelle Davis, 14, was reported missing on Monday, March 25. Authorities say Davis ran away from a residence in Fulton, Mo on Monday and was last seen on Wednesday around 6 p.m. on Wyoming Street in St. Louis, MO.
Police say she was seen getting into a black car driven by an unknown black male. Davis is described as 5-foot 2-inches tall, about 120 pounds, with black hair, brown eyes, light to medium complexion.
She was last seen wearing black leggins and carrying a pink and purple Nike bag. Anyone with information should contact the Fulton Police Department at 573-592-3100 or dial 911.
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy
- Teen's defense for driving drunk, killing 4: Being rich & spoiled
- White Castle customer stabbed over a beer
- Brazilian model Gisele Bundchen posts breastfeeding pic
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true