Huge Comic Convention Coming To St. Louis This Weekend
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – The Wizard World Comic Convention is descending on St. Louis this weekend. Thousands of fans are expected to attend to celebrate some of the best that pop culture has to offer. Many expect fans to show up in costume at the America’s Center. Question and answer panels will give fans a chance to interact with their favorite artists and celebrities.
Over 200 celebrities and entertainment industry professionals will attend the convention in downtown St. Louis. The former chairman of Marvel comics Stan Lee, Happy Day’s Henry Winkler, Star Wars’ Billy Dee Williams, Buffy The Vamire Slayer’s James Marsters, WWE® Superstar Randy Orton, The New Adventures of Superman’s Dean Cain and The Incredible Hulk’s Lou Ferrigno are scheduled to attend the convention. Top artists attending are Rick Burchett, Cullen Bunn, Jorge Molina and Tyler Kirkham.
Visit the event’s website for a full list of celebrities, question and answer panels and ticket information: www.WizardWorld.com
2013 Wizard World St. Louis Comic Con
America’s Center – 701 Convention Plaza
- Friday, March 22, 3-8 p.m.
- Saturday, March 23, 10 a.m – 7 p.m.
- Sunday, March 24, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Tickets start at $35, kids 10 and under free.
To those attending Wizard World St. Louis this weekend, the bandages on my face are not part of a Sin City cosplay.—
(@cullenbunn) March 20, 2013
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy
- Teen's defense for driving drunk, killing 4: Being rich & spoiled
- White Castle customer stabbed over a beer
- Brazilian model Gisele Bundchen posts breastfeeding pic
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true