Roads Reopen After Train Derailment
SOUTH ST. LOUIS COUNTY, MO. (KTVI) – After being closed for more than 13 hours, the Revais Road and between Tesson Ferry and McKenzie has reopened to traffic.
The area was the scene of a train derailment that happened around 9 p.m. Monday night.
St. Louis County Police say several rail cars jumped the track. Repair crews worked all night and into the morning to fix the tracks.
- Teen's defense for driving drunk, killing 4: Being rich & spoiled
- Brazilian model Gisele Bundchen posts breastfeeding pic
- Watch the new Godzilla movie trailer
- School drops sexual harassment claim against 6-year-old who kissed girl
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy