Ambulance Stolen From Barnes Hospital Found In East St. Louis
(KTVI) – An ambulance supervisor vehicle that was stolen from the Barnes Hospital emergency room entrance has been recovered.
The vehicle was taken about 2:45 a.m. Monday and found about three hours later abandoned in East St. Louis at 15th and College. East St. Louis Police recovered the vehicle just after 6:00 a.m.
Authorities say they believe someone may have just taken it for a joy ride and ditched it. A MedStar Ambulance supervisor did arrive on scene and take the ambulance back.
The suspects are still at large.
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy
- Teen's defense for driving drunk, killing 4: Being rich & spoiled
- White Castle customer stabbed over a beer
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true
- Kansas City man suffers burns while trying to save sons from fire