Matt Lauer Considered to Replace Alex Trebek on “Jeopardy”
(Fox News) - “Who is Matt Lauer?” That might be the answer to the question of who will become the next “Jeopardy” host.
According to a report in the New York Post, Lauer is at the top of the list of possible replacements if Trebek steps down as expected in 2016.
The Post also reported this week that Lauer will be leaving “Today” in 2015. Read more from FoxNews.com.
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy
- Teen's defense for driving drunk, killing 4: Being rich & spoiled
- White Castle customer stabbed over a beer
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true
- Kansas City man suffers burns while trying to save sons from fire