St. Louis & County Merge Economic Development Agencies
ST. LOUIS, MO. (KPLR) – St. Louis City and County have merged their economic development agencies. Officials say the merger will make it easier to attract new businesses by having the city and county making one unified economic pitch.
The new agency will be is called the St. Louis Economic Development Partnership and will be headquarter in Clayton.
Supporters of the merger say St. Louis needs a unified voice to compete in the global marketplace.Submit Your Photo
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy
- Teen's defense for driving drunk, killing 4: Being rich & spoiled
- White Castle customer stabbed over a beer
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true
- Kansas City man suffers burns while trying to save sons from fire