(CNN) — Microsoft was hacked much like Facebook and Apple, the technology company announced Friday on its security blog. Microsoft said that its investigators “found a small number of computers, including some in our Mac business unit, were infected by malicious software using techniques similar to those documented by other organizations.” Apple said Tuesday that some of its employees’ computers were compromised, and Facebook revealed a similar breach weeks earlier.
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy
- Teen's defense for driving drunk, killing 4: Being rich & spoiled
- White Castle customer stabbed over a beer
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true
- Kansas City man suffers burns while trying to save sons from fire