Pulse – Pro Football & Concussions
ST. LOUIS, MO (KPLR) – This week’s edition of The Pulse Of St. Louis focuses on professional football and concussions. How dangerous are they and what are the symptoms? Former Cardinals football player and Hall Of Famer, Jackie Smith discusses the issue with host, Shirley Washington, News 11 Sports Director, Rich Gould, and Maureen Cunningham with the Brain Injury Association of Missouri.
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy
- Teen's defense for driving drunk, killing 4: Being rich & spoiled
- White Castle customer stabbed over a beer
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true
- Brazilian model Gisele Bundchen posts breastfeeding pic