How To Help Your Pet to Avoid the ‘Big Game’ Hangover
ST. LOUIS, MO (KPLR) – With so many eyes being glued to TV sets around the world, there may be a few pets who aren’t receiving any watchful eyes. Steve Smolinski from the Dardenne Prairie Petco sits down with Christine to tell how to protect your pet from the ‘Big Game’ hangover.
4 Tips From Your Pet to Avoid the ‘Big Game’ Hangover:
- TIP #1: Record halftime commercials. You can take care of your pet`s physical and social needs by taking a quick trip to the dog park during a break in the action.
- TIP #2: Offer healthy, pet-specific treats. By being pro-active in attending to the pets nutrition, you may be able to decrease the chances of your guests being tempted to sneak these fattening and unhealthy foods to pets.
- TIP #3: Take a moment to pet a furry friend even when the game is getting intense. Giving a pet some love strengthens the human animal bond, provides for a pet`s emotional health needs.
- TIP #4: Create a quiet place. Loud party voices and booming music can make pets anxious. To take care of pet`s mental health, make sure pets have a restful room or area to which they can retreat.
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy
- White Castle customer stabbed over a beer
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true
- Kansas City man suffers burns while trying to save sons from fire
- Gay waitress loses job, accused of forging offensive note on tip