Budweiser Sign Coming Down
(KTVI) – It’s been a fixture in St. Louis for over 30 years, but beginning Monday, the Neon Budweiser sign that has sat proudly atop the brewery will be coming down
But don’t fret, it won’t be dark for long. The sign will be replaced with New LED letters. Jeff Pitts, Senior General Manager of the St. Louis Anheuser Busch Brewery talks about the decision.
- 18 puppies, 3 cats rescued by Animal Cruelty Task Force
- Video: Girl goes from baby to 14 in 4 minutes
- Kansas City residents breathe easier after highway shootings suspect nabbed
- Judge tells convicted murderer: "I hope you die in jail"
- Portland water supply to be flushed after teen urinates into reservoir