Ameren May Raise Illinois Gas Rates
(KTVI) – Ameren Illinois is looking to raise natural gas rates.
If the request is approved, a typical customer would pay between $2.50 and $4 more per month.
Ameren says it’s trying to recover infrastructure investments and costs in downstate Illinois.
The new rates wouldn’t go into effect until late December.
- McDonald’s accidentally hands out money at drive-thru
- Gay waitress loses job, accused of forging offensive note on tip
- Police: Newlyweds lure man through Craigslist for thrill killing
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true
- Man wakes up on United jet, locked in and alone