Gang Members Shot Leaving Funeral Parlor
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – Gang-related violence in North St. Louis Friday night has left one person dead and three others injured. Police say it all started at a funeral parlor.
According to police, the victims were gang members who had just left the funeral of a teenager recently shot and killed. Four black men in a gold sedan were leaving the funeral parlor around 5:00 Friday evening, but didn’t get too far before they were shot at.
Police believe the victims were shot by four people in a white SUV, possibly members of an opposing gang. The shooting happened near Riverview and West Florissant.
Police say all four people were wounded. One victim, shot in the hand, was dropped near the location of the shooting. A second victim, shot in the head, was dropped near Bircher and Geraldine. Police caught up with the third and fourth victims, still in the car, at the Phillips gas station at the intersection of Lillian and Goodfellow.
The victim shot in the head, 29-year-old Terry Robinson, died from his wounds. The other three victims are being treated at area hospitals.
As of Friday night, police are still investigating and have no suspects.Submit Your Photo
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy
- Teen's defense for driving drunk, killing 4: Being rich & spoiled
- White Castle customer stabbed over a beer
- Brazilian model Gisele Bundchen posts breastfeeding pic
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true