St. Louis Man Sentenced To 5-Year For Knock-Out Game
ST. LOUIS, MO. (KPLR) – A St. Louis man will spend the next five years in a Missouri prison. Edduar Reyes received a five year and five day sentenced Friday in the beating and robbery of another man, in a so-called “knock-out game.”
In November, Reyes pleaded guilty to second degree robbery and resisting arrest.
Prosecutors asked for a seven year sentence.
- Teen's defense for driving drunk, killing 4: Being rich & spoiled
- Brazilian model Gisele Bundchen posts breastfeeding pic
- School drops sexual harassment claim against 6-year-old who kissed girl
- Watch the new Godzilla movie trailer
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy