Is Your Car Ready for Winter?
(KTVI) – It’s about to get really cold Sunday night. Is your car prepared? AAA’s Phil Linck gives us a quick tutorial of what you need to be prepared.
An easy way to check is to take a Lincoln-head penny to check the tread on your tires.
Cooling System Checklist
A good rule of thumb is to replace your antifreeze every two years.
grade is 5W-30 and for the newest model Ford vehicles, 5W-20. You also might want to consider adding a synthetic blend motor oil
Check your battery charge and for corrosion on posts.
Things to keep in your car
Candy Bars or Granola Bars
- Teen's defense for driving drunk, killing 4: Being rich & spoiled
- Brazilian model Gisele Bundchen posts breastfeeding pic
- Watch the new Godzilla movie trailer
- School drops sexual harassment claim against 6-year-old who kissed girl
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy