Escaped Grizzly Cub Seen Near Naples, Florida
GOLDEN GATE ESTATES, FL. (CNN) – Hey Boo-Boo! Florida Fish and Wildlife is looking for you! The search for a missing grizzly bear cub, who just happens to be named “Boo-Boo”, next.
Florida wildlife officials are on the hunt for an escaped grizzly bear cub.
The 125-pound, two-year-old cub, named Boo-Boo, ran away from a traveling bear exhibit based out of Florida.
He was last seen on Tuesday.
People living in the area have been told to not approach Boo-Boo if they see him.
Mitts Mravic, Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission: “If he hears a loud noise, there are concerns he may bed down a little bit further and we may not see him. So we’re going to spread out a little further, add traps possibly for the night, some game cameras.”
The facility was recently cited for not having a proper fence for an alligator.
Boo-Boo leaves behind a brother back at the exhibit named, Yogi.
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy
- Teen's defense for driving drunk, killing 4: Being rich & spoiled
- White Castle customer stabbed over a beer
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true
- Brazilian model Gisele Bundchen posts breastfeeding pic