6-Year-Old Chesterfield Girl Battling Cancer, Appears On Ricki Lake
(KPLR) – A 6-year -old Chesterfield girl battling cancer and her family appeared on Thursday’s episode of “The Ricki Lake Show.” Michelle Grigaitis and her daughter Tori, who’s going through treatment for neurofibromatosis or NF, talked about the disease.
We first met the family last year when little Tori went back to her Chesterfield school to see classmates who raised money to help pay for her chemo treatments.
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy
- White Castle customer stabbed over a beer
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true
- Kansas City man suffers burns while trying to save sons from fire
- Gay waitress loses job, accused of forging offensive note on tip