JB: Snow Disappointment
(KPLR) – Not everyone was hoping for snow this week. Here’s Jeff Bernthal with the Way It Oughta Be.
I don’t know why everyone was so stoked about a little bit of snow, I’m just fine without it. My daughter jumped up and down when she heard we might see some accumulating snow.
Hidden Valley is open but that’s because they made their own snow. Great for them.
I understand why some businesses want snow. I talked with one hardware store that took an 80 percent hit in business last January because of a lack of snow.
So I understand everyone was excited, I just wasn’t disappointed when I woke up and saw dead grass instead of white snow. Last winter was awesome for me. No cold. No frozen feet from snowy live shots.
So if you’re hoping for some serious snow, better luck next time. It’s just not what I’ll be rooting for.
I’m JB and that’s the way it oughta be.
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy
- Teen's defense for driving drunk, killing 4: Being rich & spoiled
- White Castle customer stabbed over a beer
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true
- Brazilian model Gisele Bundchen posts breastfeeding pic