3-Alarm House Fire In Freeburg
FREEBURG, IL (KTVI)– Firefighters are battling a 3-alarm house fire in Freeburg, Illinois.
This happened around 3 p.m. Thursday in the 8300 block of Peabody Road.
Authorities said the fire started in the basement. Two adults with two dogs and two cats lived in the house. They believe one of the cats died.
The inside of the house is destroyed.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
- McDonald’s accidentally hands out money at drive-thru
- Gay waitress loses job, accused of forging offensive note on tip
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true
- Police: Newlyweds lure man through Craigslist for thrill killing
- Man wakes up on United jet, locked in and alone