Police Board to Give Update on Chief Selection Process
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – The St. Louis City Board of Police Commissioners will have a closed door meeting Tuesday morning and then at 12:30, open the doors for an open session.
On the agenda is an update on the police chief selection process. No word on when a new chief will be named. Chief Isom is retiring from the police department for a position as a criminologist at University of Missouri- St. Louis.
The board has said it hopes to name a new chief by the end of the year.
Candidates who have applied to be the new St. Louis police chief:
- Caruso, Michael (Capt.)
- Dotson, D. Samuel (Capt.)
- Edwards-Fears, Mary (Capt.)
- Harris, Reggie (Lt. Col.)
- Jones, Rochelle (Capt.)
- Kuntz, Edward (Capt.)
- Nocchiero, Paul (Lt. Col.)
- O’Toole, Lawrence, Sr. (Lt. Col.)
- Reagan, Timothy (Lt. Col.)
- Robinson, Ronnie (Capt.)
- Spicer, Gwen (Capt.)
- Spiess, Joseph (Capt.)
- 18 puppies, 3 cats rescued by Animal Cruelty Task Force
- Video: Girl goes from baby to 14 in 4 minutes
- Kansas City residents breathe easier after highway shootings suspect nabbed
- Judge tells convicted murderer: "I hope you die in jail"
- Portland water supply to be flushed after teen urinates into reservoir