“H And M” To Offer Discount On Clothing, If You Recycle Clothes
(KPLR) – “H and M” is helping you stay in style, by letting you recycle your clothes. Starting in February, the retailer will let you exchange used garments for shopping discounts in the store.
You will get 15 percent off an item of your choice for every bag of used clothing donated to the store.
Clothing in any condition and in any brand will be accepted.
“H and M “have three stores in the St. Louis area.
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy
- White Castle customer stabbed over a beer
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true
- Kansas City man suffers burns while trying to save sons from fire
- Gay waitress loses job, accused of forging offensive note on tip