Elderly Woman Jumps Curb, Strikes Kids Selling Cookies
ST. LOUIS, MO (KPLR)– One person was injured after an elderly woman attempted to park her car at the Walgreens in the 3700 block of Nameoki Road.
Authorities said she hit the gas instead of the brake, jumped the curb and struck a table where children were selling cookies.
One adult female and two children were struck. The adult refused treatment.
One 10-year-old child was transported to the hospital to be checked out.
Police say there are really no injuries in this accident.
- 18 puppies, 3 cats rescued by Animal Cruelty Task Force
- Video: Girl goes from baby to 14 in 4 minutes
- Kansas City residents breathe easier after highway shootings suspect nabbed
- Judge tells convicted murderer: "I hope you die in jail"
- Portland water supply to be flushed after teen urinates into reservoir