Quirk-Out – A Good Nose Can Lead To New Relationships
ST. LOUIS, MO (KPLR) - We’re seeing more and more research about the sense of smell and how you can find your perfect chemical partner. But, a keen sense of smell can be a curse when you have kids. Babies, teenage boys and their friends are not known for their pleasant odors.
You can read “Quirk-Out” every Sunday in the Post Dispatch.
- Teen's defense for driving drunk, killing 4: Being rich & spoiled
- Brazilian model Gisele Bundchen posts breastfeeding pic
- Watch the new Godzilla movie trailer
- School drops sexual harassment claim against 6-year-old who kissed girl
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy