Massage Therapist Accused of Videotaping Women Wants Bond Reduction
(KTVI) – A massage therapist accused of a shocking crime will try to get his bond reduced. In March, Kirk Jackson was accused of recording his clients in various stages of undress without their knowledge.
It happened with a hidden camera in Kirk Jackson’s business, Atlas Therapeutic Massage in St. Charles, MO. Police say the camera was hidden in a box of tissue. Officers received a call from another woman who believed she had been recorded. She confronted Jackson but he denied it.
Police got a search warrant and found the camera rolling when they entered the business. Police believe there are other victims. Bond was set at $75,000. The reduction hearing could lower that.
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy
- Teen's defense for driving drunk, killing 4: Being rich & spoiled
- White Castle customer stabbed over a beer
- Brazilian model Gisele Bundchen posts breastfeeding pic
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true