ST. LOUIS, MO (KPLR) - There`s no doubt that florals is a huge trend for fall/winter, but more specifically the rose is this season`s must have floral print, a true classic. This romantic print is a great way to brighten up your winter wardrobe, and it`s versatile enough to wear throughout the year! Whether you are going for vintage glam or a feminine ladylike looks, there are plenty of ways to fit this trend into your personal style.
Roses are showing up on everything from clothes to all kinds of accessories. A fun option is to add jewelry or a rose print bag to any outfit. Another idea is to keep it simple with a rose-print dress or skirt, and add tights or a blazer. There are plenty of other options as well, such as jeans, shoes, or a headband that will add a touch of roses your ensemble, while keeping you up to date with the latest fashion!
Here are a few examples of where to find this trend around town!
Outfits from Charlotte Russe:
- Rose print jeans, $32.99 with peach blouse, $24.99
- Rose print dress, $26.99
Outfit from H&M:
- Floral skirt, $17.95, white blouse, $24.95, blazer, $19.95
- Charlotte Russe: Scarf, $9.50, box clutch, $10.50
- Charming Charlie: Bracelets, $12.97, earrings, $7.97
- H&M: Headband, $7.95, bracelet, $6.95
- Macy`s: Betsey Johnson wristlet, $38.00, Betsey Johnson cross-body bag, $68.00
More info: http://stlouisinstyle.com