Court Issues Temporary Injunction to Block Contraception Mandate
St. Louis, MO (KPLR) A victory for a St. Louis company that sued over the health care law. A federal appeals court granted a preliminary injunction to temporarily block mandatory coverage of birth control. The 8th US Circuit Court of Appeals issued the injunction on behalf of Frank O’Brien and his company, O’Brien Industrial Holdings, LLC. O’Brien, who is a devout Catholic, claims the requirement infringes on his religious beliefs. At least three dozen similar lawsuits are filed nationwide.
- Teen's defense for driving drunk, killing 4: Being rich & spoiled
- Brazilian model Gisele Bundchen posts breastfeeding pic
- School drops sexual harassment claim against 6-year-old who kissed girl
- Watch the new Godzilla movie trailer
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy