“That ‘70S Show” Actress Accused Of Attacking Husband
MOORESVILLE, N.C. — An actress from “That ‘70s Show” was arrested for allegedly attacking her husband Tuesday night at their home in Iredell County.
TMZ reported that Lisa Robin Kelly, 42, was arrested by Mooresville police charged with simple assault. Kelly is scheduled to appear in court Jan. 25.
Police said there were no visible injuries and no drugs or alcohol were involved.
Kelly played Eric Foreman’s sister on the sitcom. The show focused on the lives of a group of teenage friends in the 1970s and aired from 1998 to 2006 on FOX.
- McDonald’s accidentally hands out money at drive-thru
- Gay waitress loses job, accused of forging offensive note on tip
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true
- Police: Newlyweds lure man through Craigslist for thrill killing
- Man wakes up on United jet, locked in and alone